Friday, October 31

I started running

The end of the summer break and back to college, we had a few weekend visits up to Banff links camp, Khali's first trip out in the motorhome and she took to it like a duck to water, really calmed down over the last month or so, catnip helps.

Khali in the camper.

I decided to try to take up running once more and started the Couch to 5K program, happy to say it went really well and I am now running continuously for over 30 minutes, completing the program.
On our final outing I did a little beach fishing, I didnt catch anything but met another fisherman who taught me lots about making traces and casting.

View one morning from Banff links.

So the main season finishes after the October break and Banff will close till next year, sadly.

No comments:

Post a Comment